08 Days Jordan Tour
Deluxe Tours: firstname.lastname@example.org
2 pax; USA; Christian Protestant
14 June, Mon Day 1: Amman Airport– Amman Hotel
Our representative welcomes you with a signage at Amman Airport. Upon arrival at Amman airport, required to undergo another PCR Test (on pax account). The result will be sent to you via SMS by the laboratory. Transfer about 45 minutes to your Amman Hotel, check in, remainder of the day free.
15 June, Tue Day 2: Amman Hotel – Baptism Site of Jesus Christ – Dead Sea Hotel
Our driver will pick you up in the morning at hotel lobby, then proceed to the the Jordan Valley, to Bethany at the Jordan River. This is the place where the baptism of Jesus Christ by John the Baptist took place. We also have a look at Elijah's Hill where Prophet Elijah ascended to heaven. A local priest will perform Baptismal rites. Afterwards, transfer to your hotel at the Dead Sea and overnight. Remaining time of the day free leisure at the Dead Sea on your own.
16 June, Wed Day 3: Dead Sea Hotel – Mount Nebo – Madaba – Wadi Rum Camp
From your hotel at the Dead Sea, take a short drive to Mt. Nebo, the place where Prophet Moses gazed at the Promised Land before he died. You visit the old monastery and overlook the Jordan Valley, Dead Sea and parts of the Holy Land. After we proceed to Madaba, where to find the famous mosaic 6th century map of Palestine in St. George’schurch. Continue to drive along the Desert Highway for about 4 hours to reach the Wadi Rum. Home to the nomadic Bedouin tribe, Wadi Rum one of the most impressing desert landscapes in the world. Transfer to your camp and overnight at your camp.
17 June, Thu Day 4: Wadi Rum Camp – Petra Hotel
Our driver will pick you up at the Wadi Rum visitor center and drive to the red rose city Petra, the biggest attraction of Jordan. Petra was first established around the 6th century B.C. by the Nabataean Arabs, a nomadic tribe who settled in the area and laid the foundation of a commercial empire that extended into Syria. Transfer to your hotel and overnight at Petra
18 June, Fri Day 5: Free Day Leisure at Petra
Overnight at your hotel in Petra – no other services provided.
Free leisure on your own to wander around UNESCO World Heritage Site in Petra. Pass at the grandiose Siq, and see the beautiful; the Treasury. Continue via the Street of Facades to the Royal Tombs and Pharaoh's Castle or you have the chance to climb until the Monastery or Al Deir.
19 June, Sat Day 6: Petra Hotel – PCR Test in Amman – Amman City Tour – Amman Hotel
Our driver will pick you up in the morning at your hotel in Petra then drive for 2.5 hours to Amman and have you PCR Test. Continue to start the city tour and visit the historical places located in Downtown Amman, where we visit the Citadel with remains from the Roman to the early Islamic period. Then we have a round in the Archaeological Museum. Stroll at the Souq, to buy some local souvenirs such as handicrafts, gold or clothing. Then transfer to your hotel and overnight.
20 June, Sun Day 7: Amman Hotel – Jerash – Amman Hotel
Start the day by driving northward to Jerash, the best example of a Roman provincial city in the whole Middle East. Visit the spectacular forum, Roman colonnaded street, the Nymphaeum and the Temple of Artemis. Back to Amman to your hotel, wait for your PCR test result thru SMS, and overnight.
21 June, Mon Day 8: Amman Hotel – Amman Airport
Breakfast, latest check out 12:00, according to flight departure time transfer to Amman Airport to say farewell. *end of tour*
Rates in USD based on 2 persons sharing tour
|Tours and Transfers only
Rate per person
|815 USD (x2)
* Rates can be subject to change in case of rising taxes, fuel charges, hotel rates or entrance fees.
3 Hours 4x4 Jeep Tour in Wadi Rum – 51 JOD or 72 USD
Local guide in Petra (for 2.5 hours) – 50 JOD or 71 USD
Local Guide in Jerash (for 1 hour) – 32 JOD or 45 USD
§ Transfers in private, a/c, car with English speaking, assisting driver.
§ Meet and Assist at Amman airport.
§ Departure PCR Test in Amman.
§ 1x airport transfer on arrival.
§ 1x airport transfer on departure.
§ Entrance fees to mentioned sites (Wadi Rum, 1 Day Pass in Petra, Baptism Site, Mt Nebo, St George Church Madaba, Madaba Archaeological Site, Jerash, Amman Citadel, Roman theatre).
§ Baptismal Rites at Baptism Site of Jesus.
§ Mineral water on board of the vehicle.
§ WiFi on board of our vehicle.
§ Hotel accommodation.
§ Travel insurance.
§ Entry visa Jordan 40 JD = 60 USD per person upon arrival.
§ Spot/local guide in Petra and Jerash.
§ Any activities in Wadi Rum (eg. 4x4 jeep tour).
§ Meals and beverage not stated.
§ Horse drawn carriage or camel ride in Petra.
§ Tips and personal expenses.
§ Others not mentioned on above inclusions.
- The price is calculated for this itinerary. Modified itineraries may result in higher costs.
- Any change in the number of passenger affects the quote.
- Please be advised that at the camps in Wadi Rum, they do not have complimentary bottled water.
- Camps at Wadi Rum has no category or classifications.
- The driver/tour guide escorts you according to the booked itinerary, he is not 24/7 at your disposal.
- In Baptism Site of Jesus Christ, any donation is appreciated by the church. No minimum amount required and it is not mandatory.
- 4x4s in Wadi Rum are old vehicles (no A/C, no seat belt) and belong to the local Bedouin association.
- For camping in Wadi Rum we recommend to bring towel and torch light.
- You walk several km in Petra, so bear in mind good walking shoes and a backpack for beverage, camera etc.
- In case of rain the government may decide to close Petra due to security reasons.
- The spot/local guides in Jerash and Petra are licensed by the Ministry of Tourism in Jordan and are not part of our team.
- It is not permitted to bring telescopes or drones without permission to Jordan.
- Additional surcharges in the PCR tests is included.